Instagram’s latest feature is the ability to delete a photo, video, or post that contains several.
You have the opportunity to remove that memory from your social media accounts if you fall in love with a photograph (or person) you posted, but you don’t mind it being there because you like the images.
Can you delete a single photo from multiple Instagram photos?
Instagram doesn’t allow you to delete multiple photos. However, you can delete a photo in your Story or on the Explore page.
How to Delete a Photograph from an Instagram Carousel
Editing an Instagram image carousel can be as simple as editing any other Instagram post. First, tap on the carousel photo you want to edit. Next, tap the three dots in the top right corner. Click “Edit” in the menu. The trash can icon will appear in the top-left corner of each image or video in the carousel. Just tap that icon and then click “delete”. Once you’re done tap “Done”, and your IG cart will not include the deleted photo.
How to Remove One Photo from an Instagram Carousel Post
These steps can be used to delete an Instagram post with multiple photos.
- Open the multiple pictures or carousel posts that include that photo.
- Tap on the three-dot icon at the top and choose “Edit.” Do not tap on “Delete” as it will delete your entire post.
- Scroll through the picture and locate the Trash icon at its top. If you can locate it, you will have the feature.
- Next, go to the photo that you want to delete. Tap the Trash icon. The confirmation pop-up “Delete media” will appear. Tap on “Delete”.
- The deleted photo will go to the “Recently delete” folder. There it will remain for 30 days before being permanently deleted. You can choose to either restore the photo as shown below and send it back to the carousel OR delete it permanently.
- Similar steps are taken to delete other photos from your carousel.
- To save the changes, tap on “Done”.
Is it possible to change the order of multiple Instagram photos after you have posted them?
Yes, Instagram allows you the ability to alter the order of multiple images once you have posted them.
To change the order in which multiple pictures are displayed, tap on one of the images until they start to jiggle. You can then drag them into the desired order.
Is there an Instagram way to delete one of the multiple photos?
While it might seem absurd to delete the post and then re-post it again, there is no alternative. But, if the post was posted in recent times and has not been seen by anyone, you can delete it completely.
Here are the steps to take if you want to delete a posting.
Step 1 – Go to the post you want to delete.
Step 2 – Tap the three dots located in the upper right corner of the post.
Step 3 – A pop-up menu appears at the bottom. Click Delete to remove any of the options.
Click the Delete option to confirm the deletion. This will delete and remove your post from your feed.
Can you delete an Instagram second photo?
Yes, you can delete photos from multiple Instagram photos. You can change the caption or details of an individual photo, but you cannot delete it, add any other information to it, or alter the filter.
Instagram shows two photos on a single carousel post.
Instagram will show you the second image in the carousel post if you have already seen the original photo of a multiple picture post.