If you’re an author or subscriber to OnlyFans, You may be tempted to remove your account shortly. Maybe you don’t have time to create content or want to pay subscription fees to different channels. The process of deleting your account is easy, and if this is something you’re planning to accomplish, you’re in the right spot. This post will explain how to remove the account you have created with OnlyFans versions as an existing subscriber or creator.
What is OnlyFans?
The OnlyFans platform is well-known as a social media platform based on subscriptions. It lets users join their preferred creator/s of content through a month-long fee. OnlyFans is an online social network that has revolutionized how content creators create content and connections between fans. Users can even send messages directly to creators and personally engage in conversations with them. The platform includes creators and artists of all genres and permits users to earn money from their work while building genuine relationships with their followers.
How to Delete an OnlyFans Account
To erase Your OnlyFans creator account from the Android device, you’ll have been follow these instructions:
- Start OnlyFans for your Android device, and then click”Profile. “Profile” icon on the lower right corner of the display.
- On the “Profile” menu, choose “Settings” and then “Account.”
- Within the “Account” menu, scroll down until you are at “Delete Account.” Click on it.
- On this page, you’ll be required to input the verification code identical to the image displayed at the top of the page. Once you’ve typed it correctly, the “Delete Account” button will change to a bright red. Click it.
- A prompt will ask whether you are sure that you wish to remove the account. Select “Yes, Delete.”
Since the account you have created is the creator’s history, the following steps can remove your account and stop any new subscriptions from your channel. After all, subscriptions are expired, OnlyFans will delete your account permanently.
Steps to Delete OnlyFans Account
After settling your refund request, you can follow these steps to delete the OnlyFans account completely.
Delete OnlyFans Account Permanently
- Open the OnlyFans website and log into your account.
- Click More on the left-hand menu
- Select Settings
- Click on Account
- Select Delete Account
- Enter the Verification Code/Captcha, then click the delete button.
Done, you’ve successfully deleted your OnlyFans account. You will receive a confirmation message to the email address that you registered.
Can I Reactivate My OnlyFans Account?
No, you can’t. After you’ve deleted your account, you can’t go back. So, it’s crucial to consider your options before you click the delete button.
Does Deleting OnlyFans Cancel Active Subscriptions?
If you delete your OnlyFans account, active subscriptions will cease for life and will not automatically renew.
Why Won’t My OnlyFans Account Delete?
This is a standard error that you could experience. If you encounter this problem, please get in touch with OnlyFans support immediately if you have the chance.
Can I Get My Money Back After I Delete OnlyFans?
If you remove your OnlyFans account and deposit money into Wallet the account, you won’t be eligible to receive the money-back. To get your money back, you have to request a refund before deleting your account.
For more information and assistance, visit the following websites.