Your character can go berserk in Minecraft, regardless of whether you’re in a burning forest of the Nether dimension or the lava ocean of The Nether dimension. This is a relatively easy problem. To avoid any fire damage, all that is required is a Potion to Fire Resistance in Minecraft. The potion’s effect is like all other potions and only lasts for a short time. These potions give you enough time to explore certain dangerous areas. Have you ever dreamed of exploring the Nether’s volcanic lava ocean? You can. To get better visibility, you should make a Potion Of Night Vision. Recalling the Fire Resistance potion, the recipe works equally well on Minecraft Java and Bedrock Editions. Once you have that down, we will show you how to create a Potion of Fire Resistance in Minecraft.
How to Make a Minecraft Brewing Stand
Before making a potion to keep you safe from fire, you need a way of putting it together. In Minecraft, this means making a brewing stand.
If you already own a brewing machine, skip to How to Make a Fire Resistance Potion with Minecraft.
Follow these steps to put together a brewing station.
You will need to have the following ingredients for your Brewing Stand:
- Three cobblestones.
- 1 Blaze rod, obtained by killing a Blaze
- Now it’s your turn to make a brewing station.
- Open the crafting interface.
- Place the Blaze rod in the upper middle.
- Add the three cobblestones below it in a straight line, one per square.
- Craft the stand.
- How to Make Minecraft Fire Resistance Potion
- Now, make a Fire Resistance potion with your Brewing Stand.
- We need fire-resistant ingredients.
- Magma Cream
- Nether Wart
- A potion jar with water
- Blaze powder for a brewing stand.
- Let’s now make the potion!
- Make a glass jar and fill it up with water.
Blaze powder is added to the stand by opening the interface of the brewing station.
Add a water bottle to one of three lower boxes. Or all three, depending on how many potions you’re trying to make.
Put a NetherWart in the upper box. This combination will make your water bottle an Awkward Potion.
Now place Magma Cream in your upper-middle slot, where you previously placed the Nether Wart. And brew away! Now, you will have a Fire-Resisting Potion in your inventory.
Make Splash Potion to Resist Fire in Minecraft
You can drink the potion and use it if you’re alone. Minecraft’s potion can be drunk by right-clicking it or pressing the secondary actions key. However, if you want your friends or pets to be fire-resistant, you must create a throwable potent splash fire-resistance potion.
To create it, you require gunpowder. You can get it by hunting down creepers and killing them. It will explode if it is not dead. You can then use the gunpowder to make a splash of poison.
How to Use Fire Resistance Potions in Minecraft
Once you’ve created a fire resistance potion, you can store it in a chest or keep it in your inventory for emergencies. Equip the potion and click on your use item button to drink it. A brief drinking animation will then occur, followed by the fire resistance effect.
The effects of a fire-resistant potion give you temporary immunity to heat-based damage. This means you won’t be affected by Blaze’s fireballs, fire from natural sources, fire, or lava. This makes them indispensable for future trips to the Nether.
Here’s how Minecraft uses a fire resistance potion.
- Fire Resistance potion:
- A Minecraft potion for fire resistance
- Use your use item button to take the Fire Resistance potion.
- Windows 10 or Java Edition: Right click
- Xbox 360 & Xbox One: Press the left trigger
- PS3 or PS4: Use the L2 button.
- Wii U & Switch: Press ZL.
- You can access your inventory to see how much time you have left on your Fire Resistance.
- A screenshot of Minecraft’s fire resistance.
- Fire Resistance actively allows you to go into lava with no fear.
- How to Increase Fire Resistance Potion Duration in Minecraft
- You may have noticed that you require your fire resistance potion to last more than three minutes after it was made. But don’t worry! There are ways to extend the potion’s life to 8 minutes.
First, check that you have enough Blaze Pulver in your Brewing stand. If not, you can always add more to that left-hand spot.
Place your Fire Resistance Potion, or Potions, in the lower slots.
Place one Redstone Dust on the top slot. Wait for the brewing to stop.
For the latest duration, hover your cursor above the Fire Resistance.
Fire-resistant is a very useful potion, especially in protecting you against fire-based mobs. Many mobs can be found in Minecraft. This guide describes the entire process of making a fire-resistant potion.