A new phone purchase is always thrilling because today snapping pictures of your smartphone and sharing the images with others is the main goal. The phone holds a large amount of data, such as photos, and many others. But, it may be a challenge when you need to transfer photos from your old phone device to the new.
This is the reason why a lot of Android smartphone users get stuck as they aren’t sure how to transfer images between Android onto Android or other phones.
As we know, every issue has a solution and so moving pictures from one device to another isn’t a major issue. In this blog, I’ll provide you with different methods to transfer images between Android onto Android straightforwardly and efficiently.
How do you back up your information on your Android phone?
Because Android’s OS runs on several different brands this process may differ slightly for each device. Android phones make use of Google Drive for backing up your data. It usually follows the steps below.
The example below is based on a device that runs the Android 7.0 Nougat or above.
- Go to the Settings app
- Scroll down to the bottom, and select the ‘System’ option.
- Click ‘Backup’, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the backup, which includes turning ‘Backup into Google Drive’ on.
- Click ‘back up now and start the process.
- Take note that if your device does not follow this exact structure for folders You may have to look up ‘back up in your settings application. You’ll need to log in to Google to access your Google account.
Other Android phones, such as Samsung has a backup system to back your data.
How can I transfer photos to Android into Android by using MobileTrans?
MobileTrans is a useful software for data transfer that can fulfill all your Android requirements. Through MobileTrans the Phone Transfer you’ll be in a position to transfer images to and from Android to Android quickly and easily.
In addition, you can transfer your data across Android as well as iOS devices in a single click when you want to upgrade to a brand new device.
Let’s look at how you can transfer pictures from Android to Android using MobileTrans Phone Transfer.
Then download and install MobileTrans on your PC. Choose”Phone Transfer” from the “Phone Transfer” module.
mobiletrans home page
Connect both phones Android phones to your computer. Choose Photos from the compatible types of files and then click on the “Start” button.
Transfer of mobile trans phones from Android to Android
Here you are! You’ve successfully transferred images of one Android device to another Android device.
Transfer photos of Android to Android through Android Tools for Data Transfer
Samsung Messages Backup by Samsung is an efficient Android assistant program that allows you for managing your Android files on your computer. It can be used to transfer images as well as other files to and from Android into Android without losing any data. With its many capabilities, you can accomplish these tasks easily:
- Back up your Android data to your computer, including contacts texts, logs of calls videos, apps, photos, and even music.
- Text messages can be edited and sent via PC, then delete or export messages in groups.
- Remove/import contacts in batches, and edit contacts on your computer.
- Remove/import photos, videos, and music in batches to a computer.
- Back up and restore your entire Android phone by clicking one time.
How do you transfer images and videos onto your new Android phone?
Google Photos is an outstanding service for backing up images and videos. It is a seamless way to backup data, comes with specific sharing controls, and utilizes machine learning in the on-device to automatically classify faces. It is possible to save your photos as well as videos at Original quality, which is the quality in which they were captured, or choose High quality which maintains the same quality of detail but cuts down on size.
- Open Google Photos by opening the app drawer, or the home screen.
- Choose your hamburger option (three vertical lines) located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Choose Backup and sync.
- Check that the switch for Back up and sync is turned on.
- Check your Backup Mode is of High Quality.
It’s that simple. it. When your photos and videos are securely backed up to Google Photos and you are ready to start creating your new smartphone.
Transfer photos Android to Android through Bluetooth
Nearly every Android user can utilize Bluetooth to transfer images to Android phones. Two steps are required to transfer images from Android to Android to enable Bluetooth for both Android devices and transfer photos taken with an old device.
How do I activate Bluetooth for Android devices?
Setup 1. You must go through”Settings,” then click on the “Settings” app and turn the “Bluetooth” on, then you will be able to view the devices in your vicinity that are compatible.
Step 2. Select the device that you’d want to transfer your photos to, then create an internet connecting device and join them.
How can I transfer photos through Android via Bluetooth to Android through Bluetooth?
Start”File Manager,” or “File Manager” on your smartphone, then select the images you want to send and send them to the recipient one. If you didn’t install any file manager application for your smartphone, visit Google Play to download one.
How do I share images between two Android phones?
Join in on an online conversation
- On your mobile device, launch your Photos app on Google. Photos app.
- Log in to the Google account you have created. Google Account.
- Choose a photo album, video, or photo.
- Tap Share.
- Under ‘Send to Google Photos’, select the people you want to share your photos with. To share one photo with a person you can select their name. …
- To share, tap Send.
The Bottom Line
It’s that easy to transfer images of Android onto Android. As you will see, it’s simple to transfer pictures from an Android phone to an Android phone. So why not install PhoneTrans today and give it a test? For any queries regarding PhoneTrans or android or any other phone, you can post a comment below or email us.